Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Javanoid
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Software
Hello,
I'm super new to Zaurus. I don't even know where to put this. But back to what I want to ask.

Where can I find a Javanoid and Frozen Bubbles for a 5500 with Sharp ROM 3.1. The ELSI where I looked, didn't help. I couldn't download it. I had the same result with Frozen Bubbles.

Thanks,
nequiem
Welcome. This kind of request might be better posted in the software forum on this site. Javanoid can be found here:

http://zaurus.spy.org/feeds/docs-zaurus-co..._1.54-2_arm.ipk

As for Frozen Bubbles, I am not aware of a port for the Zaurus. Froot is similar enough and works with the vanilla rom.

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~scheuerm/froot/

Hope this helps.

QUOTE(550 @ Apr 25 2005, 09:06 PM)
Hello,
I'm super new to Zaurus. I don't even know where to put this. But back to what I want to ask.

Where can I find a Javanoid and Frozen Bubbles for a 5500 with Sharp ROM 3.1. The ELSI where I looked, didn't help. I couldn't download it. I had the same result with Frozen Bubbles.

Thanks,
I was beginning to think this post was unviewable. Thanks a ton nequiem! I was thinking about putting it in some other part, but I'm computer/Zaurus illiterate, and have no clue where anything goes.

About Frozen Bubbles, I searched and found a java form, and I've got java on my 5500... So it's got to work, right??? But Froot look good, but it is missing pengiuns, lots of pengiuns.

Thanks again man, I almost lost all hope in the ZUG,
offroadgeek
welcome! I've moved this topic to the software forum.

if you have any other questions, just let us know!
"...if you have any other questions, just let us know!"

What about Bust-a-move? In non-USA it might be known as "Puzzle Bobble"?

Thanks,
~550~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.