Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sites For C-1000?
OESF Portables Forum > General Forums > General Discussion
omro
Hi All,

As I'm about to get my C-1000 I was wondering if there are any English sites that are focussed on it, either from Sharp or it's enthusiasts. Just some reading that I can do and some ideas that I can gather for how to enjoy my new Zaurus.

Also is there a support site that I can download updates or patches for it from? Or is that all happening through here these days.

Thanks!!

Owen
ArchiMark
You've found it, Owen....

cool.gif

Mark
omro
Well I already knew where the best place was biggrin.gif
Meanie
This is all so tempting. I am considering buying a C1000 and then I will make a site for it as well smile.gif
omro
The thing I can't seem to find is a review of the C1000, I've seen reviews of the C3000.
omro
Erm... I did use google.

But... I was looking for indepth reviews of the device, not just announcements of it's existence.
offroadgeek
QUOTE(omro @ May 13 2005, 08:45 AM)
Erm... I did use google.

But... I was looking for indepth reviews of the device, not just announcements of it's existence.

considering that except for the 4gb hard drive it's identical from the 3000, so wouldn't an indepth review be a little redundant?
omro
More than likely, I was just being fussy tongue.gif
Ragnorok
The C3000 Review on Ubiquitous Computing is very in-depth. As mentioned, except for the hard drive, case color, and hundred fifty smackers or so, there's little difference between the two units.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.