Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C1000 Cross-compiler Setup...
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > Qt/Qtopia
Ragnorok
- I've finally gotten an usable (as in new enough hardware for noticable performance) Linux installation so I can set up for compilation for the C1000. I have an old (glacially slow) Linux setup for compiling for the SL-5500. If I use the same setup (install files, environment, configuration, etc) I used for the SL-5500, will it work on the C1000? It doesn't *seem* like it should.
- I searched this forum for "C1000" and found not a single post. So I searched the parent for "C1000" and found one post, but that guy appears to be doing local compilation (directly on the Z) instead of cross-compiling on Linux. It may be in another forum, but "Everything Development" sure seemed like the obvious place to look!! (cheshire grin)
- Any clues out there? Thanks for your time...
kahm
It's all still Qtopia 1.5.4, so your old environment should still work. I've use the old tools and instructions to compile for the 860...
Ragnorok
- Wouldn't the virtual framebuffer geometry be wrong? Or is that configurable? Guess I should try it and see, huh? (drool) The other hardware is soooooo sllllooooowwww that I haven't touched it in months and months.
- Basically just trolling for caveats and whatnot. Thanks for your time...
lpotter
QUOTE(Ragnorok @ May 14 2005, 02:27 AM)
- Wouldn't the virtual framebuffer geometry be wrong?  Or is that configurable?  Guess I should try it and see, huh?  (drool)  The other hardware is soooooo sllllooooowwww that I haven't touched it in months and months.
- Basically just trolling for caveats and whatnot.  Thanks for your time...

Qtopia.net
Ragnorok
- Thanks for the hand holding! Shouldn't have *needed* it, but thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.