Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3.3.6pre1 and wireless not working
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Angstrom & OpenZaurus
waxor
Anyone else having problems with their wireless card? Whenever I slap it in, the appropriate modules get loaded, but it doesn't go farther than that. Doesn't get reported in OPIE and the CF slot becomes unusable until I reboot. Syslog gives some weird errors right after it reports orinoco_cs has loaded, an "Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000030" then it spouts out various values of flags and registers. I tried doing a modprobe orinoco_cs and it segfaults. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks

James
waxor
Been fooling around with thiss and I've discovered something. Wireless does not work for me only with the 64/0 kernel image. All the other kernel images work fine. The orinoco modules crash on the 64/0 image.. seems like something is borked with it.

edit: This is on collie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.