Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Can I Use Alt+fx(i.e F1,f2,f3...etc)?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
chouqiu
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here!

I just want to change tty under text console mode like in standard linux. I have run getty on tty3 and have defined F1, F3 keys in kernel.map(They work well smile.gif ). But the alt+Fx doesn't work. Now I can only change tty by using "chvt 3". What can i do next?
deckard73
Hello

QUOTE(chouqiu @ Jun 5 2005, 09:29 AM)

I just want to change tty under text console mode like in standard linux. I have run getty on tty3 and have defined F1, F3 keys in kernel.map(They work well smile.gif ). But the alt+Fx doesn't work. Now I can only change tty by using "chvt 3". What can i do next?

Not sure about that, because I have no zaurus with me at the moment.
But have you tried Alt-(Cursor Left/Right) ??

ciao
Enno
chouqiu
QUOTE(deckard73 @ Jun 13 2005, 09:16 PM)
Hello

QUOTE(chouqiu @ Jun 5 2005, 09:29 AM)

Not sure about that, because I have no zaurus with me at the moment.
But have you tried Alt-(Cursor Left/Right) ??

ciao
Enno

That's it!! Thank you very much!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.