QUOTE(lpetroni @ Jun 6 2005, 01:55 PM)
Thanks hns and Martin,
I've just ordered a USB card reader and will try the CF card option first.
My Z came with a 256MB CF so I will use it for the process.
More newbie questions:
1) I checked ZUG's download section and found two Sharp v3.13 ROMs (Ospack - 14MB and win_update 41MB). Downloaded both but I don't know which files I need to transfer to the root directory of the CF card for the flash process?
2) If I erase the CF card from the Mac will the card be recognized by my Zaurus? Can I erase it with my Zaurus and use it with the Mac?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english (I'm from Brazil).
1) the OSpack is the file you need on your cf card for flashing.
The winupdate-file should be the content of the windows installation cd-rom.
It contains a windows application for flashing the zaurus (not really recommended because it can damage your zaurus if windows crashes while flashing), the PDF manuals, the intellisync-Software for syncing the Zaurus with Windows etc.
If you don't have a PC, you won't have much fun with it - I fear.
2) I think your Mac will be able to read a cd card formatted on the Zaurus.
For the other direction, I don't know.
3) there's nothing wrong with your English!
Greetings from Germany