The time has come for me to move on... This is hard for me, but I think it's for the best. I've decided that my need for a large hard drive and full size keyboard outweigh my love for my Zaurus. Because of this, I am selling my SL-C750 and all of my accessories, to be replaced by a Fujitsu Lifebook or a Sony Picturebook.
In the above picture you can see the following:* Zaurus SL-C750
* Original AC adapter, plus an additional AC adapter
* Original box with documentation and CD
* Hawking 10/100 CF LAN
* Socket low power CF WiFi (these are getting hard to find these days)
* SimpleTech 512MB CF
* Lexar 1GB SD
* SimpleTech 256MB SD (click here for a closeup of all 3 cards)
* Car mount (keep reading for more on the car mount)
What you can't see:* EA-BL08K battery and cover (larger battery that the C760 and C860 use)
* Overlay Brilliant screen protector (I'm a perfectionist, I bought 3 of these before I got it applied correctly, it's almost impossible to tell that it's on there when you're using the Z, no bubbles or dust)
* Original battery, cover, and case
* USB cable (forgot to take a picture of it)
The coolest accessory, if you ask me, is the car mount that I put together. It lets you have the Z right at your fingertips while driving. I've been using it as a display for a carputer, and for playing music with XMMS. You can see the entire project here
I have priced everything if purchased separately, and it comes to well over $700. I am asking $550 for everything. Please either reply to this thread or send me a PM if you are interested.
If nobody is interested, in a few days I will sell everything individually on ebay.UPDATE:
I forgot to mention that I will flash with any ROM that the buyer wants. If the buyer wants pdaXrom I'm more than willing to provide the various scripts that I use (mplayer, doom, etc.).
Here are some more shots of my Z in action:
I have finished selling my Zaurus and accessories, thanks everyone!