Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Probles With Restore Bacuped Data In Oz 3.5.3
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > OpenZaurus/Opie/Qtopia
Wawrzek
I upgraded my OZ to 3.5.3 on my SL-5500 (I don't know which version I had had earlier). After that I tried to restore my date. It seemed that everything had gone ok (I got message "Restored Successful"), but I've not had any date (nothing). I tried older backups but I failed too.

Do you have any idea what to do?

Wawrzek
lardman
See if the data is in your /home/ directory, or pull the backups apart (they're tarballs aren't they) and look in them directly.

Si
Wawrzek
QUOTE(lardman @ Jun 30 2005, 10:51 AM)
See if the data is in your /home/ directory, or pull the backups apart (they're tarballs aren't they) and look in them directly.

Si

It's work partly.

First of backups are tar.
A copied it to my desktop, changed the extension to tar and next copied as normal files to home directory.
I got all calendar and contacts (THE MOST IMPORTANT), however I didn't get any Categories, but it isn't a big problem.

Thank You very much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.