Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is The Best Wireless Cf Card For Sl-5500
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Security and Networking
zuiwall
I have a sl-5500 and love it, I have never had any problems with it. I use it strictly for addresses, a few pics of kids and animals, medical records and to keep appointments.

I would like to be able to pick up my email as I am out all day sometimes and when I get home I don't always want to boot up my computer, but need to get my business email for the next day. I don't need to surf the web or sync wireless, I just want to access my email. I have a wireless network set up at home, what CF card works seemlessly with the sl-5500?

I am running the Sharp Rom v 3.13.

Please only respond if you are using this operating system and let me know if you had to do anything special to get the card to run.

Thanks
Grimmy
I use a Symbol Spectrum24 on my sl-5500. It has worked out-of-the box with all the ROMs I have tried (in 3.13, OZ/Opie and TheKompanyROM).
Cresho
pretec 21 dollars and still working 2 years later

http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showt...=3572&hl=pretec
rebski
Linksys WCF 12
PrOtOn
Spectrum24 High Rate (Symbol). Works like a charm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.