Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What About The New R21 Kernel Upgrade ?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Angstrom & OpenZaurus
tontonrico
Hello,

It seems there is something wrong in the new R21 kernel for the Collies, lot of people have the same issue (boot sequence blocked at the update module).

Is somebody try to fix ?

Hrw, if you read my post, what is your feeling about the problem we encounter, could it be due to the different Collie models (german or UK) or to a bug in the kernel ? Or maybe we forgot to upgrade something else before to upgrade the entire kernel ?

See you.
Rev.Tigger
I have a UK collie and while I can boot R21 fine I have problems with Opie hanging and being able to turn it on and off.
Syrae
I have the US 5500, and on the R21 with both GPE and Opie, it got stuck on boot. Hentages seemed to work, as does the non-R21 version of 3.5.3 with Opie. I have some odd problems when I reboot with the 3.5.3, but it otherwise seems stable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.