I'm currently working on a better Akita support for OZ.
Here's the current status of a Akita build from yesterday:
- Home key: works
- Left-Shift: works
- Switching between VTs: doesn't work
- "Wheel": works (mapped to up/down)
- "Ok" and "Cancel" side buttons: work
- Application hot-keys (calendar etc): work
- Suspend by "On" key: doesn't work
Opie core support:
(Machine definition was added to libopie2)
- Switching brightness: works
- Auto-Rotate: works
OZ core support:
- USB storage, net and USB host: working
Bugs / Problems I've notived:
- LibSDL is currently broken, I'll have a patch ready soon (prboom in 640x480 is sloooooow)
- Screen tap and key-click sounds don't work (might be a problem with my build)
- SD card support was totally fubar last time I've checked (things may have changed)
- The rotation is wrong on in Opie on boot (problem w/ /etc/init.d/opie)
Please post other fundamental problems with OZ's Akita support here or enter them into the bug-tracker.
Please do not post application bugs, only OS bugs.
I'll upload new Akita Opie images this week, stay tuned