Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some A$$ Hacked The Zug Page
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
Tom61
Some l33t haxx0r rolleyes.gif hacked the main page, you might want to restore from backup.
CoreDump
QUOTE(Tom61 @ Jul 26 2005, 10:00 PM)
Some l33t haxx0r rolleyes.gif hacked the main page, you might want to restore from backup.

Yeah, somet l337 h4x0r with m4d frontpage skillz.

Sheesh.
dz
Ya I lost the login information for the ZUG server, so I have to wait for Mike to come online to fix it.

Sorry :-/
Tom61
Looks like it's back up. cool.gif
offroadgeek
The box itself wasn't compromised... it was just the index.php that was modified due to a hole in postnuke... that should teach me to keep up-to-date with postnuke patches smile.gif

At least we know that people are still visiting the zug site wink.gif
offroadgeek
QUOTE(offroadgeek @ Jul 28 2005, 10:13 AM)
The box itself wasn't compromised... it was just the index.php that was modified due to a hole in postnuke... that should teach me to keep up-to-date with postnuke patches smile.gif

At least we know that people are still visiting the zug site wink.gif

Sorry for the zug site being down for the last little while... I had to do the upgrade finally, and I couldn't do it until the weekend.
nothing
Where is the "Download" section on ZUG?
And others?
offroadgeek
QUOTE(nothing @ Aug 3 2005, 02:26 AM)
Where is the "Download" section on ZUG?
And others?

It's on a temporary holiday.... it will be back soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.