Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drod: Architect's Edition
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > User Request for Applications
merli
Anyone tries to compile this _great_ logical game to Z? URL: www.caravelgames.com. Sources are accesible from CVS. Try the game ... you won't regret...
Mickeyl
I don't see any source for the actual games. caravelgames released their game engine as open source, but that lacks all media, so it won't be able to regenerate a game with this source. Or am I missing something? In that case, please drop us a link.
merli
QUOTE(Mickeyl @ Jul 28 2005, 05:37 PM)
I don't see any source for the actual games. caravelgames released their game engine as open source, but that lacks all media, so it won't be able to regenerate a game with this source. Or am I missing something? In that case, please drop us a link.

Hmmm Source for Caravel Drod libs and exe I found on CVS repository on SourceForge. Levels and Graphics and so on you can have from installed game. License for Caravel Drod files is Public Domain.
Same I think can be done for commercial version ... (buy it or w...z it and you have levels and so on... :-))
Source for Drod 2.0 commercial engine is here http://www.caravelgames.com/sourcecode.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.