Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Genesis Neogeo Snes Turbografx Nes Gameboy Emu
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > C1000/3x00 General discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Cresho
okay.

i put together a all in one package. 4mb in all! For those of you who just plain don't have the time to fish around, i did the zfceu (not the actual program but the slapping together something that works. Same here. it has a readme on how to install. you can play all your nes games at 100% speed with no sound popping at all. You can play your snes games at 80 percent speed with no sound stuttering at all or maybee a few games that can push the emulator to its limits.

here is the link.

http://webpages.charter.net/cresho/

for those of you who already have the emulator running and can't figure out why you are having framerate problems, it is simple. The emulator or the sdl does not disable the typematic keyrate speed of the zaurus when emulator is running. so it causes framerate drops. The answer is keyhelper. there is a line.

change the repeater to

<repeater>
    <repeat delay="000" period="0"/>
  </repeater>

and reboot. simple as that and no need to use my files. Your snes and nes will run 100 percent full speed.

you guys have comments about anything related to the specific ipk', reffer to the original authors please.
Antikx
Thank you!
abegaza
why are the controls on my direction pad backwards? i had this problem with znester and zgnuboy, but i solved it with a keybindings file. is there really not way to customize the keys in snes9x? there seems to be some info about doing this on the japanese sites, but i can not make heads or tails of it.
Cresho
Uninstall all libraries of previous sdl. Install the ones i placed in the zip file. rebooting might help as well. Make sure your not accidently installing the other sdls you might have on your sd or cf card.

the libsdl 1.2.5 slzaurus corrects the keyrotation on the c1000. do not install the zports sdl..just mad and mixer is fine but use the sdl i gaved you. Nobody has problems with this sdl so i dont know what your doing wrong.

znester.rc needs to be removed if you have one installed.

leave zemufeex_smc.sh unmodified.

make sure you are using libsdl 1.2.5 slzaurus 20050410
abegaza
reinstalled sdl, works fine, i guess i just installed the old one again by mistake, d'oh. thanks.
osguru
Works fine for me, too. Uninstalled old snes & sdl packages, installed these, updated keyhelper and rebooted. Worked out of the box. But I accidentally had the libsdl-zports installed that made my keypad controls backward. Removed it and all is perfect now. No sound stuttering at all.

Thanks for this package(s)!

osguru
nlp
i was totally discouraged about snes on my Z, i was nearly about to sell it
biggrin.gif

thank you a lot
works perfect
bam
cool, now o look for roms:P
Cresho
Im trying to install some logitech controller through the usb on my zaurus, before i plug it in, does anybody know if i actually need drivers for it? I figure it just might default to something.

at least i can map it out on the nes through znester.rc but i don't know how i can map that out on my snes to play mario.smc. I own the game since.......................12 years now? but my snes box died 8). Would love to play it again.

any help is appreciated since i spent 2 weeks on the ni entiendo file (means-i don't understand) while my girlfriend was looking at me (she don't mind).

I own this arcade stick

http://www.x-arcade.com/two-player.shtml

i use it on my pc

i use the ps2 and disable some keyboard functions on my pc to emulate perfect arcade expirience. Does anybody know if i can plug this into the usb zaurus? Any help would be appreciated.
fastscirocco
Here is a source for SNES roms, http://www.freeroms.com/

Obviously this is for persons who can legally own the rom because they have the cartridge. tongue.gif
Cresho
I would post all of mines up but i own them!

Just that i cant play it on my dead snes.
osguru
Thanks for that update, was already wondering how to save and load a game state! smile.gif
I have a question, though: how do you make a ROM image out of a SNES cartridge?
Shawn
Hello!

Just got my 3100 3 days ago-love it. Installed everything as outlined in this thread and the controls are still backwards. Uninstalled everything(didn't have any sdl libraries before) and tried again, no luck-same problem. Any ideas?

btw-THANK YOU for the package-everything is running great. Just need to get the controller working on my machine and I'll be set!

Shawn
Cresho
hey man. it works...thats all there is to it.

you need to not edit any files and also, you need to just use the sdl libraries that i supplied.

do a total restore, add english conversion Click to view attachment and install my files. No reason for it not to work unless your using another sharp or custom image. This is for an unmodified zaurus using the english conversion ipk that i supplied and the default japannese sharprom. I don't know how many people i am correcting this for but its alot ill say.

Happy Hunting.

and post if it works. so far, i seen 100percent working after this small tip. Do not use any one elses sdl.

Right now i am working on a pack that you can play with center button disabled and screen rotated so the navigation buttons are at your left thumb. Its almost done.

I am also working on a mame pack..that is almost done as well.

i forgot to mention. Make sure you dont have any sdl packages installed. use the sdl installers i supplied. i know many make the same mistake.
Shawn
Thanks again Cresho

Got mine from Conics-has the sharp rom. Has mcconvert installed, other than that its stock.

Will try a restore and the conversion and post the results.
Got pretty good playing Galaga with the backwards controller today while in line at the DMV smile.gif

Can't wait for your mame package next!! You rock.

Shawn
barbjfox2000
I just installed the files today. I'm using Cacko and it's working great. Thanks!!

Anyhow, the only thing I want to mention is that Cacko had remapped the keys quite conveniently. The nicest mapping was that the "comma ," key did a "slash /" . (Usually you have to shift to get "slash /" of course). This mapping disappeared after I installed the .ipk's.

Barb Fox
Cresho
keymapper?

can you send me the file?

anyway, i am not sure how cacko works on redifining the keys or remaping them. I added keyhelper as a way to disable the typematic speedrate on keys because on the sharprom, snes9x does not disable it causing very very slow framerate gameplay. If you wish

restore your system to e previous day and install all but do not install keyhelper. If cacko uses keyhelper on the other hand, change repeat delay to 000 and period 00.

it should fix the snes games just fine without you needing to install the keyhelper i am using. What it must of done is overwrite cacko but thats just assuming since i don't know his configuration. there should be a file called keyhelper.xml which and if cacko uses were you should add those zero values if he does use it.

post if it works cuz im curious.

hmmm even better

dont use the keyhelper files and just install the other stuff. Maybee cacko fixed something that i am not aware about and besides, the files are only for the sharprom default. Please report finding cuz i am very curious.
icruise
Thanks for putting this together, Cresho. I am having the same problem mentioned earlier in this thread. The arrow keys are reversed. Reinstalling the packages and restarting doesn't seem to have solved it. I am running the stock Japanese rom (not converted to English) with Tetsu's special kernel. Could this have something to do with it?

edit: This is on a new c3100.
fastscirocco
I found a site with free downloadable NES and SNES instruction manuals scanned and in PDF format.

http://www.tendoweb.com/Manuals

Enjoy
Cresho
obviously- there is something wrong. the sdl i provided is specific for the stock jap zaurus. the sdl fixes the key rotation problem. you guys are having issues with modified zauruses. Not only that, you are not using a c1000. Could be that the sdl5500 does not work well for your c3100.

There are 2 solutions that i can think of.

Lets try the first one.

this first file is the one i recommend that fixes the key rotation on the c1000
Click to view attachment

This other one reverses the key.
Click to view attachment

I recommend that you play with either of these two files but make sure you do not have these 2 files installed at the same time. It will not work.

Just to make this a surefire, uninstall one and reboot and install other and reboot and try. That way, you wont have any lingering files.

If this method doesnt work, then we will try option 2 which ill post here after.

Let me know.
icruise
Well, I tried them both but there didn't seem to be any change. What was the second option you mentioned?
Cresho
the second option is to add this line "export SDL_QT_INVERT_ROTATION=1" in "zemufeex_smc.sh"

"zemufeex_smc.sh" is located in /home/QtPalmtop/bin/

in other words from
CODE
#!/bin/bash

cd "$1"
snes9x -win "$2"
exit 0

to

CODE
#!/bin/bash
export SDL_QT_INVERT_ROTATION=1
cd "$1"
snes9x -win "$2"
exit 0

then save the file to have it take effect when launching the games.

This one works because i installed zports sdl which makes my keys backwards and this one fixes the inverted keys.

use zeditor_2.2.6english_arm.ipk to edit. make sure you remove magnify and start as root privilage. do this by holding the zeditor icon down for a few seconds and extra menu options opens up.

post your results. im curious. I have one more option as well.

im gona be updating the ni entiendo.zip file to include this extra information as well as it running the apps on the new zports version of sdl.

im gona add this here.fine piece of text editing software

i googled it and it is lost but here it isClick to view attachment after install, hoold zeditor down and gives you extra menu. make su mode. root privilage in other words.

NOw one last thing. I know some of you have wondered how to disable the ok in the navigation. this is what you need to do

CODE
#!/bin/bash
export S9XKEYS=27,100,99,115,120,97,122,13,32,103,106,117,110,121,98,105,109
export SDL_QT_INVERT_ROTATION=1
cd "$1"
snes9x -win "$2"
exit 0

with the export in place, your "ok" and "Enter" Do not work anymore. L becomes enter.

now nes is different than snes. for nes you need to copy this file into the "/home/zaurus/.znester/" directory

here is the file Click to view attachment so it should look like /home/zaurus/.znester/znester.rc

now your nes plays right the way it should because this fixes the key inverted problem for those who have problems.

Remember that snes and nes are different. zemu ex is a front ent and the emulators are zgnuboy, znester, and snes9x.

3 emulators and one front end.
icruise
QUOTE(Cresho @ Aug 13 2005, 05:03 AM)
the second option is to add this line "export SDL_QT_INVERT_ROTATION=1" in "zemufeex_smc.sh"

That did the trick! Thanks for your help.
Cresho
QUOTE(fastscirocco @ Aug 12 2005, 04:20 PM)
I found a site with free downloadable NES and SNES instruction manuals scanned and in PDF format.

http://www.tendoweb.com/Manuals

Enjoy

thanks
biggrin.gif

man it brings back memories.
icruise
QUOTE(icruise @ Aug 13 2005, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE(Cresho @ Aug 13 2005, 05:03 AM)

That did the trick! Thanks for your help.

One other question. I notice that this only seems to work for SNES games. Is there something similar I can do to correct the rotation for NES games, etc?
Cresho
QUOTE(Cresho @ Aug 13 2005, 02:03 AM)
now nes is different than snes.  for nes you need to copy this file into the "/home/zaurus/.znester/" directory

here is the file Click to view attachment so it should look like /home/zaurus/.znester/znester.rc

now your nes plays right the way it should because this fixes the key inverted problem for those who have problems.

Remember that snes and nes are different.  zemu ex is a front ent and the emulators are zgnuboy, znester, and snes9x.

3 emulators and one front end.
icruise
Oops! I was so excited about the snes controls working that I glossed over that part. sad.gif
barbjfox2000
QUOTE(Cresho @ Aug 12 2005, 12:00 AM)
keymapper?

can you send me the file?

anyway, i am not sure how cacko works on redifining the keys or remaping them.  ...
post if it works cuz im curious

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I left your keyhelper.xml on my C3000 and added these lines to swap "Comma" and "Slash":

<define key="Comma">
<map key="Slash"/>
<map_modifier Shift="On"/>
<map_unicode char="/"/>
</define>
<define key="Slash">
<!-- <modifier Shift="On"/> -->
<map key="Comma"/>
<map_modifier Shift="Off"/>
</define>

Then I reloaded the keymapper with
$ khctl reload

Now I can use my "Slash" character again without having to Shift. Yeah!!
Cresho
hehe..

you never verified if cacko rom uses keyhelper or if it has its own defining keys by maslovsky. This information can help the next cacko user who decidedes to use this ziped package.

Anyway, if you didnt have the keyhelper (which helps in the snes emulation indirectly), would cacko rom need it? I am still curious to know if emulation would still work or not providing excellent framerate during gameplay.
icruise
Have you used the GBA emulator VisualBoyAdvance? I got it to work using the instructions (in Japanese) here, but it will only run in QVGA mode vertically. Do you think it would be possible to rotate the display?
Cresho
QUOTE(icruise @ Aug 14 2005, 10:42 PM)
Have you used the GBA emulator VisualBoyAdvance? I got it to work using the instructions (in Japanese) here, but it will only run in QVGA mode vertically. Do you think it would be possible to rotate the display?

I'll have a looksee. yes its easy. Im just going to try the instructions and modify them to work for us with our current setup.

small update
well....i got it to work.---it displayes correctly horizontall. I did some further reading and i am finding out that there is another sdl more compatable than the zports. Because the library is more compatable to our graphics chips, the c1000 and the c3100, it is possible to run emulation on the snes9x, znester, and visualboy advance at a faster framerate. as it is, zports sdl provides us with 100% speed from nes games, and 80-100percent framerate without noticable slowdowns in snes, the visualboy gives us a 7fps but it can be changed. From what i seen in our current setup, the sdl zports (not sure if it supports our graphics chip bvdd) is not as compatable as the current sdl bvdd. From what i read, even modifying the kernal will give us more speed. Our current framerate with the visualboy is at 7fps. I read with using the sdl bvdd can give us easy 30fps and more with modifying the kernel. Man i hate school. ohh well. This project is gona stay under until the weekend. Just more information. The sdl bvbb crashed my system. So ill do some further reading.

thanks for the link man! It is simply amazing

enjoy!

cool.gif

barbjfox2000
QUOTE(Cresho @ Aug 14 2005, 03:30 AM)
hehe..

you never verified if cacko rom uses keyhelper or if it has its own defining keys by maslovsky.  This information can help the next cacko user who decidedes to use this ziped package.

Anyway, if you didnt have the keyhelper (which helps in the snes emulation indirectly), would cacko rom need it?  I am still curious to know if emulation would still work or not providing excellent framerate during gameplay.

Guess that's 'cause I don't know how I'd verify that. I just installed Cacko recently as an experiment and have no documentation on it or any way to compare it to the "old" Sharp environment since this is my first and only Z.
Shawn
Did both mods(added the file to znester directory and changed the start up for snes) and the controllers work the correct way now for my 3100 smile.gif

THANK YOU!
Cresho
QUOTE(Shawn @ Aug 15 2005, 03:58 PM)
Did both mods(added the file to znester directory and changed the start up for snes) and the controllers work the correct way now for my 3100 smile.gif

THANK YOU!

yeah i was wondering about you. Wondered if you gaved up.
Shawn
No-didn't give up-I'm persistent when it comes to this stuff. Just didn't have time to post the results on the factory restore(was the same)

Going to do your video player configuration over the weekend-going on a trip all next week and watching some movies will surely help out a bunch on the travel time.

Really looking forward to your mame release when completed-any new status?

Shawn
Cresho
anybody seen a good and working gameboy advanced emulator yet? one that actually works?
jpmatrix
great job Cresho ! i've just installed your package and it works great !
thanks to you i've now some games on my Z wink.gif

just a little problemo : your nes ans snes games works perfectly but some snes games i've picked up on the website listed in this thread just doens't start : i've a red screen flickering.... any help please?

edited: it was my fault : every game works cool.gif
icruise
Not all games work. What are you trying to run?
vputz
Hey there, Cresho and others--

Anyone tried this on OZ 3.5.3? Can't get snes9x to work properly there (the default feed package), and I'd like to try this package (but don't want to waste the time if someone's already tried it to no avail).

-->VPutz
jpmatrix
QUOTE(icruise @ Oct 4 2005, 04:26 PM)

guys,
hit my head on a wall : i was doing ascii xfer instead of binary.....
all works , sorry smile.gif
Cresho
QUOTE(jpmatrix @ Oct 4 2005, 06:54 AM)
QUOTE(icruise @ Oct 4 2005, 04:26 PM)

guys,
hit my head on a wall : i was doing ascii xfer instead of binary.....
all works , sorry smile.gif

yeah! and don't be spreading rumors that it doesnt work....... laugh.gif

or ill go over your house and fix it for you so you can play flashback biggrin.gif

Working on getting gameboy advanced to work at the moment. Taking my time though and also mame.
crstophr
Where did you get the information about 30fps with VBA? I've been running the bvdd SDL library for a month and at most I get about 7fps. This is up from about 1FPS with the zports libSDL.

I'm really curious if there is a way to make it even faster. Right now I'm trying to learn to compile an iwmmx enabled VisualBoyAdvance in the hope that it will help.

Please send me a link to where you read that 30fps was possible with VBA.

--Chris

QUOTE(Cresho @ Aug 14 2005, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE(icruise @ Aug 14 2005, 10:42 PM)

I'll have a looksee. yes its easy. Im just going to try the instructions and modify them to work for us with our current setup.

small update
well....i got it to work.---it displayes correctly horizontall. I did some further reading and i am finding out that there is another sdl more compatable than the zports. Because the library is more compatable to our graphics chips, the c1000 and the c3100, it is possible to run emulation on the snes9x, znester, and visualboy advance at a faster framerate. as it is, zports sdl provides us with 100% speed from nes games, and 80-100percent framerate without noticable slowdowns in snes, the visualboy gives us a 7fps but it can be changed. From what i seen in our current setup, the sdl zports (not sure if it supports our graphics chip bvdd) is not as compatable as the current sdl bvdd. From what i read, even modifying the kernal will give us more speed. Our current framerate with the visualboy is at 7fps. I read with using the sdl bvdd can give us easy 30fps and more with modifying the kernel. Man i hate school. ohh well. This project is gona stay under until the weekend. Just more information. The sdl bvbb crashed my system. So ill do some further reading.

thanks for the link man! It is simply amazing

enjoy!

cool.gif

Cresho
I wish i can remember but I read somewhere that installing the bvd sdl packages instead of using the zports and tweaking the kernel resulted in a far better performance. When i installed the bvd sdl, my zaurus took a very serious downfall which required a nand restore.... I think. The reason why I did not continue was the author of the topic did not continue as to explaining how exactly he achieved the higher framerate so i found the reply to a topic from a japaneese forum to be untrusting. As a result, I stoped persuing this little venture.

The reason why I mentioned it here is because I really wanted to see someone post information that resembled that topic. So far nobody has steped up to the plate and don't hold your breath.

When i had the starfox running on my system, it was fluctuationg between 7 frames per second using the zports sdl. I know if the jap dudes manage to put out a bvd sdl specific to our units, we can achieve the higher framerate at least........ ohh and the 7 frames per sec was on the zports and not the bvd but I had tweaked the settings and all the good stuff. Since your running bvd sdl, I wonder why you are at 1.
GadgetGuy
Anyone has tried SNES on Cacko rom and C3100?

The NES part works great (I did not need to install any libraries), however on SNES the keys are reversed.

When following Cresho-s instructions about adding an extra line (export SDL_QT_INVERT_ROTATION=1) in the SNES config file, SNES does not even start the ROM. Removing the line makes it work, but with reversed keys.

Any ideas?
Cresho
I would need to try the cacko rom...

are you using the cacko rom?

Here is the sdl code you need to know about

look for /home/QtPalmtop/bin/zemufeex_smc.sh

CODE
Quit     27
A            100
B      99
X      115
Y      120
L      97
R     122
START    13
SELECT    32
LEFT   103
RIGHT    106
UP   117
DOWN   110
L+U  121
L+D  98
R+U  105
R+D      109

It is fairly easy to remap the keycode and after you are done, you will need to put it in this format so your final config file is in this format.
CODE
#!/bin/bash
export S9XKEYS=27,100,99,115,120,97,122,13,32,103,106,117,110,121,98,105,109
cd "$1"
snes9x -win "$2"
exit 0

but please put out the export configuration here so everybody can benefit from it.

here is the total key output keycode incase you want to totally customize the thing.
CODE
    SDLK_BACKSPACE  = 8,
    SDLK_TAB  = 9,
    SDLK_CLEAR  = 12,
    SDLK_RETURN  = 13,
    SDLK_PAUSE  = 19,
    SDLK_ESCAPE  = 27,
    SDLK_SPACE  = 32,
    SDLK_EXCLAIM  = 33,
    SDLK_QUOTEDBL  = 34,
    SDLK_HASH  = 35,
    SDLK_DOLLAR  = 36,
    SDLK_AMPERSAND  = 38,
    SDLK_QUOTE  = 39,
    SDLK_LEFTPAREN  = 40,
    SDLK_RIGHTPAREN  = 41,
    SDLK_ASTERISK  = 42,
    SDLK_PLUS  = 43,
    SDLK_COMMA  = 44,
    SDLK_MINUS  = 45,
    SDLK_PERIOD  = 46,
    SDLK_SLASH  = 47,
    SDLK_0      = 48,
    SDLK_1      = 49,
    SDLK_2      = 50,
    SDLK_3      = 51,
    SDLK_4      = 52,
    SDLK_5      = 53,
    SDLK_6      = 54,
    SDLK_7      = 55,
    SDLK_8      = 56,
    SDLK_9      = 57,
    SDLK_COLON  = 58,
    SDLK_SEMICOLON  = 59,
    SDLK_LESS  = 60,
    SDLK_EQUALS  = 61,
    SDLK_GREATER  = 62,
    SDLK_QUESTION  = 63,
    SDLK_AT      = 64,
    /*
   Skip uppercase letters
 */
    SDLK_LEFTBRACKET    = 91,
    SDLK_BACKSLASH  = 92,
    SDLK_RIGHTBRACKET    = 93,
    SDLK_CARET  = 94,
    SDLK_UNDERSCORE  = 95,
    SDLK_BACKQUOTE  = 96,
    SDLK_a      = 97,
    SDLK_b      = 98,
    SDLK_c      = 99,
    SDLK_d      = 100,
    SDLK_e      = 101,
    SDLK_f      = 102,
    SDLK_g      = 103,
    SDLK_h      = 104,
    SDLK_i      = 105,
    SDLK_j      = 106,
    SDLK_k      = 107,
    SDLK_l      = 108,
    SDLK_m      = 109,
    SDLK_n      = 110,
    SDLK_o      = 111,
    SDLK_p      = 112,
    SDLK_q      = 113,
    SDLK_r      = 114,
    SDLK_s      = 115,
    SDLK_t      = 116,
    SDLK_u      = 117,
    SDLK_v      = 118,
    SDLK_w      = 119,
    SDLK_x      = 120,
    SDLK_y      = 121,
    SDLK_z      = 122,
    SDLK_DELETE  = 127,
    /* Arrows + Home/End pad */
    SDLK_UP      = 273,
    SDLK_DOWN  = 274,
    SDLK_RIGHT  = 275,
    SDLK_LEFT  = 276,
    SDLK_INSERT  = 277,
    SDLK_HOME  = 278,
    SDLK_END  = 279,
    SDLK_PAGEUP  = 280,
    SDLK_PAGEDOWN  = 281,

/* Function keys */
    SDLK_F1      = 282,
    SDLK_F2      = 283,
    SDLK_F3      = 284,
    SDLK_F4      = 285,
    SDLK_F5      = 286,
    SDLK_F6      = 287,
    SDLK_F7      = 288,
    SDLK_F8      = 289,
    SDLK_F9      = 290,
    SDLK_F10  = 291,
    SDLK_F11  = 292,
    SDLK_F12  = 293,
    SDLK_F13  = 294,
    SDLK_F14  = 295,
    SDLK_F15  = 296,

/* Key state modifier keys */
    SDLK_NUMLOCK  = 300,
    SDLK_CAPSLOCK  = 301,
    SDLK_SCROLLOCK  = 302,
    SDLK_RSHIFT  = 303,
    SDLK_LSHIFT  = 304,
    SDLK_RCTRL  = 305,
    SDLK_LCTRL  = 306,
    SDLK_RALT  = 307,
    SDLK_LALT  = 308,
    SDLK_RMETA  = 309,
    SDLK_LMETA  = 310,
    SDLK_LSUPER  = 311,  /* Left "Windows" key */
    SDLK_RSUPER  = 312,  /* Right "Windows" key */
    SDLK_MODE  = 313,  /* "Alt Gr" key */
    SDLK_COMPOSE  = 314,  /* Multi-key compose key */

/* Miscellaneous function keys */
    SDLK_HELP  = 315,
    SDLK_PRINT  = 316,
    SDLK_SYSREQ  = 317,
    SDLK_BREAK  = 318,
    SDLK_MENU  = 319,
    SDLK_POWER  = 320,  /* Power Macintosh power key */
    SDLK_EURO  = 321,  /* Some european keyboards */
    SDLK_UNDO  = 322,  /* Atari keyboard has Undo

good luck and post your fixed export line so everyone can use it.

if you cant figure it out, post here and ill work out something. I just figured that alot of people would love to reconfigure the layout to there needs.
GadgetGuy
QUOTE(Cresho @ Oct 21 2005, 11:07 AM)
I would need to try the cacko rom...

are you using the cacko rom?

Yes. "Official" version expected next week, I have RC17
Cresho
ohh crap this is important......

try running the emulator fresh install without the keyhelper modification i made.

I want to see how Saint maslovsky's configuration works on the cacko rom. is it still jerky without it? or does it help?

I hope someone can post here cuz this is important.
GadgetGuy
QUOTE(Cresho @ Oct 21 2005, 11:44 AM)
ohh crap this is important......

try running the emulator fresh install without the keyhelper modification i made.

I want to see how Saint maslovsky's configuration works on the cacko rom.  is it still jerky without it?  or does it help?

I hope someone can post here cuz this is important.

I have not installed the keyhelper modification. I have installed only the 3 emu files: NES, SNES and frontend. Thats it.

There is no jerkiness whatsoever. The only problem is that the keys are reversed in the SNES emu.
Cresho
did you read my previous post? how to fix that? go for it man and tell me what you think.

page 3 post number 45
GadgetGuy
QUOTE(Cresho @ Oct 21 2005, 12:00 PM)
did you read my previous post?  how to fix that?  go for it man and tell me what you think.

page 3 post number 45

I do not have my Z here - but I will follow your suggestions (over the weekend) and will post results here.

Is it possible to customize the NES keys in a similar way? How?

Thank you for your continuing support on this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.