I have a SL-C700 that I bought about a year and a half ago. Although I have been using it regularly, I was wondering if altering the flash would further the use for my zaurus; however, I do not know much about alternative ROMs. It seems, from my research, that cacko and pdfXrom are popular. Which one would be better for c700 under the conditions below?
- retain japanese text capabilities
- wanna listen to music
- wanna be able to watch video at a reasonable resolution
- connect a prism sandisk wlan card
- have cros compiling capability
- any other cool things that anyone can recommend by changing ROM ?
thanks for your help!