Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gutenbrowser Won't Download Library Index
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Angstrom & OpenZaurus
tombraider
Just installed Opie-Gutenbrowser and when I click on File/Download Library Index a screen pops up and the first line is "Running wget" then some text flies by which is too fast to read and the box closes without downloading the index.
Is there something wrong with my wget or something wrong with my Opie-Gutenbrowser? Anybody have this working?

I have the lastest experimental Hentges ROM installed and have the Gutenbrowser installed to the SD card.

I have Gutenbrowser working fine on my Sharp 3.13 Zaurus.

Any help appreciated.

sad.gif
tombraider
QUOTE(tombraider @ Jul 30 2005, 01:21 PM)
Just installed Opie-Gutenbrowser and when I click on File/Download Library Index a screen pops up and the first line is "Running wget"  then some text flies by which is too fast to read and the box closes without downloading the index.
Is there something wrong with my wget or something wrong with my Opie-Gutenbrowser?  Anybody have this working?

I have the lastest experimental Hentges ROM installed and have the Gutenbrowser installed to the SD card.

I have Gutenbrowser working fine on my Sharp 3.13 Zaurus.

Any help appreciated.

sad.gif

Nevermind, I just ftp'd the file from somewhere and copied it over the gutenindex.all 14 kb file in the home/root/Applications/gutenbrowser folder and then moved it to my sd card where there's more space and symlinked it to that folder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.