Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Handwriting Note Pad
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
scoutme
Any properly working handwriting tool?

A tool that translate written words would be amazing, but a simple handwriting tool to take notes would be usefull
omro
It's a great idea, but I'd be too afraid to scratch my screen!
Not having found a decent screen protector yet in the UK :-(
scoutme
absolutely ORDER from Brando an UltraClear Screen Protector smile.gif

their service rocks, the screen prortector is amazing... invisible and solid smile.gif

no skratches wink.gif
scheck.r
Hi,

That reminds me of a similar thread this one and this other one both about a handwriting package called Rosetta for pdaXrom

Yeah, ultra clear screen protector from Brando is awesome and the shipping cost is only 3$ wherever around the world. I live in France and I got 2 of them + pdair case(really nice) and pentopia stylus(extensible)
scoutme
what about porting this?

http://www.adebenham.com/gournal/

@scheck : well, actually rosetta i s "good" (not so...) for text input... I need something to take notes. Look at the link
a good input method, better than rosetta, would be the matchbox-xstroke I posted about in my last posted thread... there's a video in the page I linked that looks promising smile.gif
john4
QUOTE(scheck.r @ Aug 2 2005, 01:54 PM)
Hi,

That reminds me of a similar thread this one and this other one both about  a handwriting package called Rosetta for pdaXrom

Yeah, ultra clear screen protector from Brando is awesome and the shipping cost is only 3$ wherever around the world. I live in France and I got 2 of them + pdair case(really nice) and pentopia stylus(extensible)

would u please to post the hand writing ipk at here ? I believe the one you using is much better than Rosetta !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.