Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quote button doesn't work with Mozilla 1.6 on Windows
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
lardman
I'm not quite sure why, in fact it may be to do with the default settings in Mozilla for all I know, bu I can't use the quote button. This means I have to type
CODE
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]
by hand and copy and paste - not the end of the world but a bit of a pain. Has anyone else seen this? or does anyone have a fix?

The exact version is:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113

Cheers,

Si

P.S. I'd much prefer an open quote/close quote button (like the devnet) as even IE sometimes tells me to go back and select some text, even though I already have. Perhaps it's just me ;-).
RichS
I'm not quite sure why, in fact it may be to do with the default settings in Mozilla for all I know, bu I can't use the quote button. This means I have to type
CODE
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]
by hand and copy and paste - not the end of the world but a bit of a pain. Has anyone else seen this? or does anyone have a fix?

The exact version is:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113

Cheers,

Si

P.S. I'd much prefer an open quote/close quote button (like the devnet) as even IE sometimes tells me to go back and select some text, even though I already have. Perhaps it's just me ;-).

I don't see how this could help, but curiosity made me do it biggrin.gif

I'm running Mozilla 1.6 on WinME and it seems to work just fine...
slocaus
I'm not much help, but no, no trouble at all. smile.gif

~ $ rpm -q mozilla
mozilla-1.6-5mdk
~ $ uname -o -r
GNU/Linux 2.6.2-0.rc2.1.tmb.2mdk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.