Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ...and Dasher?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
scoutme
http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/
sirob
QUOTE(scoutme @ Aug 12 2005, 09:27 PM)

After a brief compiling and testing done on my zaurus, it suggest that libgconf is need to run dasher..
scheck.r
I am a newbie, so maybe what I say is just nonsense but there is gconf_2.10.0-1_armv5tel.ipk is PdaXrom feed, so with luck it installs libgconf also.
sirob
QUOTE(scheck.r @ Aug 14 2005, 06:15 AM)
I am a newbie, so maybe what I say is just nonsense but there is gconf_2.10.0-1_armv5tel.ipk is PdaXrom feed, so with luck it installs libgconf also.

no it's not nonsense, I was juat too lazy to check tongue.gif i'll try out a bit later
stbrock
Try a quick search for "dasher" in the forums. I think it was compiled and running in the past, perhaps on OZ. I played with it a bit on a PC at one time and concluded it might be helpful on a 6000 with its more awkward keyboard and larger screen, but the keyboard on the 860 seemed better for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.