Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ipkg-link
OESF Portables Forum > Everything Else > Archived Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Sharp Zaurus > 6000 - Tosa
zhy08043
Need ipkg-link for installing things on SD/CF. However, it seems not present in my SL6000L. Can somebody help me out by teaching me where I can get it and how to install it. Thanks!
zhy08043
QUOTE(zhy08043 @ Aug 13 2005, 12:02 AM)
Need ipkg-link for installing things on SD/CF. However, it seems not present in my SL6000L. Can somebody help me out by teaching me where I can get it and how to install it. Thanks!

Never mind, found the ipkg package that includes ipkg-link, installed and worked
inode0
QUOTE(zhy08043 @ Aug 13 2005, 10:29 PM)
Never mind, found the ipkg package that includes ipkg-link, installed and worked

Just curious why people don't just create packages that can be installed on any device? It doesn't seem all that much more difficult to me. Perhaps there are some issues I'm unaware of though ...

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.