Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is There Any One Here.
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Regional User Groups > North America East > WI / IL
Joshp
Is there any one here?

JP
Joshp
hello?
VivianC
QUOTE(Joshp @ May 13 2006, 06:22 PM)
hello?

Hello.

Just passing through, really. Looking at getting a new Z (C1000) for father's day and figured I'd drop by again.
tapjpa
Looks like our forum has gone pretty quiet.

Just upgrade from a C1000 to the 3200 nice device!
Would be willing to sell my C1000 reasonably priced, say $300?, still like new shape, currently has Cacko 1.23 ROM, I also still have the original box, manuals and CD's.

PM me if your interested.

Jim
jerrybme
I'm still around too. Busy playing with pdaXrom & OZ, I can't seem to find a ROM that does all I'd like it to, they all have such varied strengths & weakness. Gotta love the variety of open source tho.. wink.gif
tapjpa
Keeps life interesting by living on the edge changing ROMs back and forth wink.gif
VivianC
QUOTE(tapjpa @ Jun 6 2006, 03:49 PM)
Looks like our forum has gone pretty quiet.

Just upgrade from a C1000 to the 3200 nice device!
Would be willing to sell my C1000 reasonably priced, say $300?, still like new shape, currently has Cacko 1.23 ROM, I also still have the original box, manuals and CD's.

PM me if your interested.

Jim

Is there a big difference between the 1000 and 3200?

Let me check with the wife and see if she ordered it for me yet.
tapjpa
No difference other than the 6Gig internal microdrive.
VivianC
That is what I thought. I think I bounce around too much for a microdrive. Figure I should stick with solid-state flash. I just started reading about the C1000 a couple weeks ago while I was shopping for something for my wife. Another user here (Hello Hobbs!) convinced me I needed to upgrade.

Still waiting to hear from my wife. She took the kids to the pool. Totally not fair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.