Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gimp
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > X/Qt
bam
doesnt seem to recognize jpg or any other format, other than its own native format, any ideas? I need jpg, bmp and png formats.
jrd154
QUOTE(bam @ Sep 6 2005, 09:37 PM)
doesnt seem to recognize jpg or any other format, other than its own native format, any ideas? I need jpg, bmp and png formats.

I'm also having this problem. SL-C3000/Cacko 1.23beta X/Qt installed and working fine. Gimp loads fine and appears to work, but only supports one filetype....it's own.
cvmiller
QUOTE(jrd154 @ Feb 25 2006, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE(bam @ Sep 6 2005, 09:37 PM)

I'm also having this problem. SL-C3000/Cacko 1.23beta X/Qt installed and working fine. Gimp loads fine and appears to work, but only supports one filetype....it's own.

I hope this helps, I am running the stock Sharp ROM on a SL-6000. I have the cramfs version of X/Qt (thanks Meanie), and my gimp opens GIF, JPG, PNG just fine.

Craig...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.