Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Opie-tetrix 3.5.3 Bug?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Angstrom & OpenZaurus
eccerr0r
opie-tetrix appears to not redraw the screen properly often, thus if I don't remember the top layer topology I'll misplace blocks.

running ipkg remove opie-tetrix for now as a workaround. (easy thing to choose for more space on root filesystem smile.gif
LeTic
Yep I noticed this bug as well. It is actually occurring when making a line : the lqst block used to make the line is often redrawn at the position it was when making the line instead of being truncated by the removed line (not easy to explain smile.gif )

But it seems to be only a refreshing issue because usually the next block landed make it disappear if it is not on top of it.

Not sure if somebody in the OZ team actually support Tetris.

Have you checked if the bug was already reported ?
lardman
If it hasn't been reported, add it to the bugtracker, as few of the OZ developers read the forums all that often (the other option is to ask about it on IRC, but the bug tracker entry will go to the mailing list automatically so everyone will see it and remember it),

Si
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.