Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Short Question About Back-up
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > C1000/3x00 General discussions
MONVMENTVM
Hello,

I am thinking about trying out RC11 of pdaxrom but i need a backup of my sharp rom (c3100) so that it is the same again as now if i get any troubles. i presume that i have to make a nand-backup. but what about the files on the hdd?

i would need the steps to do for a complete backup of my c3100, please.

thanks in advance!
GadgetGuy
QUOTE(MONVMENTVM @ Sep 19 2005, 03:23 PM)
Hello,

I am thinking about trying out RC11 of pdaxrom but i need a backup of my sharp rom (c3100) so that it is the same again as now if i get any troubles. i presume that i have to make a nand-backup. but what about the files on the hdd?

thanks in advance!

You can make a copy of your HD by connecting an external harddrive ( or a large SD or CF card) from the console. If you have no important data on your internal harddrive, the Trisoft site has instructions about how to restore it to factory defaults after a total crash ( www.trisoft.de )

You can also find a NAND image on the Trisoft site. So no need to create an extra backup.
MONVMENTVM
QUOTE(GadgetGuy @ Sep 19 2005, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE(MONVMENTVM @ Sep 19 2005, 03:23 PM)
Hello,

thanks in advance!

You can make a copy of your HD by connecting an external harddrive ( or a large SD or CF card) from the console. If you have no important data on your internal harddrive, the Trisoft site has instructions about how to restore it to factory defaults after a total crash ( www.trisoft.de )

You can also find a NAND image on the Trisoft site. So no need to create an extra backup.

thanks for your answer but i need a backup so the system is again like it is now because i installed a lot of apps and did a lot of configuration... and i dont want to do this again.

so what's about partion 1 and 2 of the hdd?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.