Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiple Calendars With Outlook 2003
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > 5x00 General discussions
sakura1998
Howdy,

Has anyone ever had a need to sync multiple calendars with a 5500? If so, could you possibly explain it to a technically challenged user?

(I have calendars for four teachers in Outlook 2003. I often need to compare schedules and make additions on the road between schools but can currently only display the 'main' calendar on the Zaurus...)

Cheers smile.gif
Alex Krenvalk
QUOTE(sakura1998 @ Sep 21 2005, 06:43 PM) *
Howdy,

Has anyone ever had a need to sync multiple calendars with a 5500? If so, could you possibly explain it to a technically challenged user?

(I have calendars for four teachers in Outlook 2003. I often need to compare schedules and make additions on the road between schools but can currently only display the 'main' calendar on the Zaurus...)

Cheers smile.gif

I've known about some tools for solving such problems. But one of the best rapid way is the next program. Which I was found couple weeks ago at the Inet space. It is one of the best probable determinations here in my view - fix a pst file.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.