Finally my Zaurus came from www.pulster.de, thanks Christoph for 464 Euro with shipment. And it came with adapter EA-75 which reads 110-240V 50-60 Hz. (Trisoft what about this? You have still price 569 without shipment)
I want to ask some Questions.
1) I would like to connect though GPRS and BT. Where can I find Bluez stack for 2.4.20 kernel? I own Billionton BT card (I know it will be supported in new Cacko but Cacko isnt here yet.)?
2) Where can I find special Tetsu kernel? I would like to watch some videos so I think I need that kernel to improove mplayer performance.
3) Where to find mplayer to that kernel?
4) I'd like to manage Cisco devices with serial console. What should I do?
5) Where is the best place to get USB mini A cable to mahe USB host connection?
6) Is there openvpn 2.0 compiled for C1000?
7) enough for now .... :-)
Thank you very Much
Epitapf: My SL-5500 was stolen last week so let RIP...