QUOTE(cycle_55 @ Mar 27 2007, 06:32 AM)
QUOTE(speculatrix @ Mar 26 2007, 11:52 AM)
QUOTE(cycle_55 @ Mar 26 2007, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE(speculatrix @ Mar 26 2007, 08:53 AM)
have you got an Amazon wishlist or similar in order to receive gifts to reward your efforts?
Paypal works well
His paypal donation link is for Anton Mas. for cacko/kino (already donated to), and I wanted to thank Meanie - besides, if he's buying rocks for his lady, it means before long his gadget fund will be exhausted!!!
Well then, the next obvious question would be....how does one send a thank-you to Meanie. Figuring out who is who is sometimes difficult.
thanks guys. i don't have a paypal account and probably never will have one. i don't trust online security, partially because i was involved in building several online systems and their security was ridiculous, they had many firewalls and anti ip spoofing protections on the network but once you get to application land, man, the door was wide open... and i could crack/trash their system in 3 seconds... needless to say i never ever used their online services...
back to the donation topic, I think it would be nice to donate to tyrannozaurus since a lot of my files are hosted there and antikx recently had to upgrade his service plan to allow for more storage...
as for a wishlist, I do have one, but not online
it is more like a list of things I want but cannot find a place that would sell it locally...
well here it is if anyone wants a peek:
- retractable USB host cable cause all my other cables are retractable
- 4GB SD card in black because all mine are blue
- a spare Socket Bluetooth CF (I bought the last one they had here
- spare batteries for my Zs
- foldable and pocketable mini USB or bluetooth keyboard
- belt clip carry case for Zaurus (cause my existing one needs replacement in the future and it is out of stock/production)
- battery powered USB hub
- 8GB CF card cause I dont have one yet
- Sony VAIO UX Premium Micro PC cause the stupid OQO is broken
- SL-C1000 because I want a black Zaurus