Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nes And Snes Recommendations?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > C1000/3x00 General discussions
GadgetGuy
I have now NES and SNES 100% correctly running on my C3100 ( thank you cresho!).

The next step is to select a few good games to put on my C3100. There are thousands of NES and SNES games, but I am not sure which are good ones, and which are not (and I do not have the time to try them all).

What games would you recommend?

I prefer adventure games, RPG's, simulations, or games which require some kind of thinking - I am less interested in pure action games...

Any advice, or maybe links to lists like " the best ever NES / SNES games " would be appreciated...
frobnoid_
QUOTE(GadgetGuy @ Nov 21 2005, 08:58 AM)
I have now NES and SNES 100% correctly running on my C3100 ( thank you cresho!).

The next step is to select a few good games to put on my C3100. There are thousands of NES and SNES games, but I am not sure which are good ones, and which are not (and I do not have the time to try them all).

What games would you recommend?

I prefer adventure games, RPG's, simulations, or games which require some kind of thinking - I am less interested in pure action games...

Any advice, or maybe links to lists like " the best ever NES / SNES games " would be appreciated...

Google for "SNES best RPGs" (or "NES best RPGs")
You'll find there's a pretty good conensus as to what the very best for the two consoles were.
Cresho
tetris
arkanoid
bubble boble

galaga
galaxian
pole position

best rpg-chrono trigger

flashback

i can post more but man...alot

you can also find games that play just fine with the current keyboard layout.
bam
actually you could use gtkgnutella and look for rom's\ on the network(as long as you own them, cough, cough) I found one that had every release in the US thats ever been made. I guess I dont have to look anymore. Actually I have no games on my z except for the emulator, chess, mine-something-er-rather, and solitair, thats all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.