Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Qmake For Oz
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Everything Development > OpenZaurus/Opie/Qtopia
talmage
Please tell me which OZ package contains qmake.

I'm setting up my OZ 3.5.3 Collie to compile OZ apps. I have the development tools installed on a drive that my Collie mounts over the home network. In my attempt to compile opie-camera

CODE
./bin/bitbake -b ../org.openembedded.dev/packages/opie-camera/opie-camera_1.2.1.bb

the Collie successfully grabs stuff out of CVS and unpacks tarballs. Then it gets to the task do_configure. do_configure fails because bb can't find qmake.
lardman
If you do 'bitbake opie-camera' it will build the deps for you (including Qmake).

If Qmake hasn't been built you'll run into other issues as I doubt the opie support libs have been build too.

Si
talmage
QUOTE(lardman @ Nov 28 2005, 07:10 AM)
If you do 'bitbake opie-camera' it will build the deps for you (including Qmake).

Thanks. Yes, I understand that.

I didn't make the context clear, I guess. I'm building opie-camera on my Zaurus. I shouldn't have to build the libraries that my Zaurus already has. Surely there is an OZ ipkg that contains qmake.

I wouldn't mind building the libraries but it takes my collie over three hours to process all the bitbake files, even with the cache.
lardman
Ah, I see.

It might be worth looking in the qmake bb file. It comes from the qt-embedded-free-3.3.5 tarball.

Si
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.