Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Usb Keyboard
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
jgrauman
Searching the forum I've seen several posts related to this, but no answers... I bought a cheap USB keyboard ($6) and it works, except for the punctuation. Nothing happens when I hit any punctuation key, but the letters work great. Is this a keymap issue? If so, is there a keymap out there that will work? Is there a way to get both the usb keyboard and zaurus keyboard mapped correctly at the same time? It there a utility that prints out keycodes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Josh
jgrauman
QUOTE(jgrauman @ Dec 16 2005, 04:55 PM)
Searching the forum I've seen several posts related to this, but no answers... I bought a cheap USB keyboard ($6) and it works, except for the punctuation. Nothing happens when I hit any punctuation key, but the letters work great. Is this a keymap issue? If so, is there a keymap out there that will work? Is there a way to get both the usb keyboard and zaurus keyboard mapped correctly at the same time? It there a utility that prints out keycodes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Josh

Bump. Anyone have any hints about this, I'd really appreciate any info.

Josh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.