Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zaurus Repairal Service ?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Cxx0 Hardware
ThC
Hi,

My c860 is taking dust for month with it's dead charging circuitry. It's not under warranty anymore and I've bought it in a Taïwan store (Brando) so it won't be very interresting to send it back for repair (I'd have to pay for repair fee + sending it back to japan + sending back the device from japan to france ... better off buying a c1000 from pricejapan for this pricetag) so I'm looking for someone able to repair it (would prefer in Europe not to pay too much for transport) as I don't have skills nor hardware for that ...

Thanks in advance
ant
Perhaps you could try here:

http://www.trisoft.de/en_zdefekt.htm

Good Luck !

Ant
speculatrix
let us know how you get on, how much, how long, etc
spaul
This is reminding me that there is no word from pricejapan or response to my email about the status of my z860 repair. Sent it back to Japan over a month ago. Usually Pricejapan has been quick to respond to emails. Hopefully, it is just the holidays. I will post back whether they respond to my next email and how well they do on the repair.
seva
Did you see this thread?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.