Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Got These Running Under Beta1?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
danboid
Just a few questions for those lucky enough to have beta 1 installed:

How well does KDE run on the 3100? Overclocked?

KO/PI with wake on alarm (either embedded or full KDE)? This is my most wanted feature for pdaxrom.

Kword and Kspread - Do they run OK?

MAME - Never got this working under Cacko. Could I run it from the console w/ bvdd + sdl or is bvdd only supported under X?

Can Quake be ran from the console too?

Anybody got k3b to burn a DVD on their Zaurus?? ph34r.gif

dan
MONVMENTVM
QUOTE(danboid @ Jan 3 2006, 12:34 PM)
Just a few questions for those lucky enough to have beta 1 installed:

How well does KDE run on the 3100? Overclocked?

KO/PI with wake on alarm (either embedded or full KDE)? This is my most wanted feature for pdaxrom.

Kword and Kspread - Do they run OK?

MAME - Never got this working under Cacko. Could I run it from the console w/ bvdd + sdl or is bvdd only supported under X?

Can Quake be ran from the console too?

Anybody got k3b to burn a DVD on their Zaurus??    ph34r.gif

dan

yeah k3b would be nice as i have an external cd burner biggrin.gif
ZDevil
We need kernel-modules-and-util-squashfs for 2.4.20 (the kernel modules package in the feeds seem not to include squashfs?) in order to enjoy the stripped down image version. I hope KDE can run on my C1000 as well. smile.gif
danboid
Few more things I wanted to ask about but forgot to mention..

Is it possible to get a flash plug-in or even realmedia working under pdaxrom/konqueror?

Anyone tried Kaffeine (if its been packaged)? I know it depends on xine to play movies but I'd want it for playing audio files and playing internet radio streams.

Thanks!

dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.