Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Lucky Zug Users
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Deals and Great Z Buys
Streamline
We are going to give away 2 packages of screen protectors to 2 lucky members. If you are a ZUG user with a 1000,3000,or 3100 post below and send me your address in a pm or to stephen@streamlinecpus.com and we will send you free of charge our new screen protectors. We want to get your feedback on our product. If you don't plan to give us feedback please don't post. First 2 posts are the winners. Thank you everyone for your support.
Streamline
These can also be viewed here http://www.streamlinecpus.com/store/produc...page=1&featured
brashley46
Yo, I'm buying one and teh screensavers will be appreciated!

QUOTE(Streamline @ Jan 19 2006, 08:31 PM)
We are going to give away 2 packages of screen protectors to 2 lucky members. If you are a ZUG user with a 1000,3000,or 3100 post below and send me your address in a pm or to stephen@streamlinecpus.com and we will send you free of charge our new screen protectors. We want to get your feedback on our product. If you don't plan to give us feedback please don't post. First 2 posts are the winners. Thank you everyone for your support.
Streamline
:} one down. one to go.
Cresho
hello!!!!

i bought the ea-7x charger from you guys a while back so you got my support.

laugh.gif
Quickfry
Man, they look nice.
Streamline
Ok thats 2 thank you all for playing. :}
Jon_J
Where are the screen protectors? When I ordered my new C3100 just a week ½ ago, I couldn't find any screen protectors. Now I'm using the crappy ones I can get locally at Staples.

I really love my new 'Z'

Jon
I know I'm too late for the contest.....
Cresho
QUOTE(Jon_J @ Jan 20 2006, 08:03 PM)
Where are the screen protectors? When I ordered my new C3100 just a week ½ ago, I couldn't find any screen protectors. Now I'm using the crappy ones I can get locally at Staples.

I really love my new 'Z'

Jon
I know I'm too late for the contest.....

you poor bastard. they are very ugly. but i can't wait to try streamlines.
ken
QUOTE(Streamline @ Jan 19 2006, 03:31 PM)
We are going to give away 2 packages of screen protectors to 2 lucky members. If you are a ZUG user with a 1000,3000,or 3100 post below and send me your address

It'd be nice if you considered the 6000L, even though it's not made in the USA anymore ...
Streamline
Ken,
We wanted to try these out first the 6000's will come if these are well liked.

Jon,
We just add these to our featured items they arrived early this week.
Cresho
Thanks for giving it away streamline. Put a smile in my face.

biggrin.gif

I recieved the screenprotector and all I'm gona say is WOW! excellent quality, and I can't even tell it's on my pda. It's The best screenprotector I seen so far. Came with cloth and squeeqy card or something but this deserves another smile

biggrin.gif
bluedevils
I agree. The protectors are as good as the G2s. I had a little mishap where I didn't realize there was a cover on the "front" of the protector and thought it was one of the foggy type anti glare pieces, but all is good and I can recommend these now. The cloth was a good touch to add in the package.
brashley46
Hasn't showed up in my mailbox yet, but I'm in Canada so no surprise ... neither has the Z, but it's being shipped today, diceone said.
Cresho
yes. there is 2 sides to the protector that needs to be removed. Anybody can missunderstand this small inconvenience but if understood, can have a smile after install.
ken
QUOTE(Streamline @ Jan 21 2006, 06:09 AM)
Ken,

cool. If it takes care of the glare too, that'd be a plus.

Thanks.
Streamline
F.Y.I. TRIsoft will be selling these in Europe as well. For those in need.
brashley46
Mine came in the mail today, ... thanks, Stephen! Now I just need to hurry up and wait for the C1000.
xjqian
QUOTE(Streamline @ Jan 21 2006, 11:09 AM)
Ken,

Any news on the screen protector for 6k
Streamline
xjqian,
We are waiting to hear back from our distributor of these. The biggest issue is the quantity we will need to purchase to have them made. We have had some success with the 3100 screen protectors but not as much as we would like to see. Our worry is how many of the 6000 protectors will actually be needed. I will update this thread when we know more.
xamindar
How many screen protectors come in the package?
brashley46
QUOTE(xamindar @ Mar 3 2006, 12:55 PM)
How many screen protectors come in the package?

One.
Streamline
We just placed our order for the 6000 screen protectors we should get an ETA on Monday. They will be the same quality as our 3100 screen protectors. Should any resellers be interested in these we will provide bulk order discounts.
Jon_J
I recieved 5 of these screen protectors about 2 weeks ago and all I can say is,
WOW! this screen looks totally sharp now! smile.gif I'm not a vetern of PDA usage, as I got my first Palm (Zire72) in April of last year, and have been using screen protectors bought locally at Staples or Best Buy. I didn't realize there is a world of difference between the crappy ones I've been using and these quality ones from Streamline.
I just cut off about 1/8" of one and placed it on my Palm Zire 72, and now it looks brand new again, as does my Zaurus C3100. smile.gif

Jon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.