I just took out my sl-5600 and decided lets give openzaurus another shot, I had some problems with it before, but decided to give it a go, was using some offshoots of sharp rom.
Anyway its latest version (3.5.3 I believe).
1. Starts up, when I hit the on/off button on the sl-5600 it turns off, ok. I have a full battery, and duplicatable whether or not on ac power.
2. It does not turn on afterwards. I need to remove battery or move knob to replace battery and back again. The battery shows as 100% charged though, and if it was an battery problem should be ok when on a/c power. It isn't.
3. I have tweaked settings to ensure it does not suspend etc, but I can't turn it off either now. I don't remember this being the case on other roms but I haven't used it in awhile, never dropped it etc.
4. Thoughts on other things to try. The battery light (when plugged in is on).
5. One more curious note, the time/date resets to 2005 in April (I believe) after returning on, I can manually change or reset with internet check (ntp) but this happens after a hard boot consistently.
Any thoughts on this?