Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kde Apps Working On The 6000 Series?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > 6000 - Tosa
kuijer001
I read that Ko/Pi works on the SL-6000W. How about the other apps? Can anyone tell me whether the apps from the KDE-stable will work or not?

I'm planning to exchange my SL-C700 for a SL-C3100 or a SL-6000W, preferably the latter, but I would like to know if my apps will still work. Does anyone know?
DrWowe
I've run KPhone. It works great.
ceffyl
I've been using KO/PI, KA/PI, the password manager, and KT/PI (time tracker) on the Z 6k. It's been great. I had used the apps on a 5500, but the screen space made it a little cramped and hard to see things. The larger resolution on the 6k (and the fact that you can reliably rotate the screen when you want to) makes it a solid application.

I tried using the email client (OM/PI) and didn't have much luck with it for mulitple email accounts. QTMail seems to be a better app for my purposes.

~Ceffyl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.