Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Installing Wellenrieter
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Security and Networking
Cy1clown
Hello smile.gif

I am trying to set up wellenreiter II on my SL-5500. I have the latest sharp rom installed with the original Qtopia. I am not very up on linux yet. My understanding is that I can get this to work if I install the programs; opie-wellenreiter_1.0.2.1-20031220_arm.ipk, libopie1_1.1.0-20031220_arm.ipk, libopie2_1.8.2-20031220_arm.ipk, libcap0_0.7.2-20031220_arm.ipk. I believe I then have to link the lib files to the wellenrieter one. Is this correct? If it is exactly how do I do this? Please be very specific I am not very Linux literate. I already have the wireless card installed and working.

Thanks
Jon
bam
not sure about the linking business, I just installed those lib's and the app and it worked with a little bit of setting up the network applet
Cy1clown
bam

where did you get your files from?

Jon
bam
check my site I have a packaged zip file with the files in question, i think its here as well but more difficult to find...just do a site search or use the "Site Downloads" link in Downloads/Feeds list on the right side.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.