Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battery Ea-bl08 For $15
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Deals and Great Z Buys
spaul
QUOTE(scheck.r @ Mar 5 2006, 02:32 PM)

Thanks. I have two already (my wife has z also) and bought / scored another two. Even though they are not OEM, if anything they seem to be lasting longer than the OEM batteries (which may have been older when we got our Zs)
ml8
QUOTE(scheck.r @ Mar 5 2006, 06:32 PM)

I would caution anyone considering buying these batteries. I had bought three and had to return all three because they did not hold a charge. I have since gotten the second batch from the company and they are still bad. mad.gif It wouldn't charge inside my zaurus (flashing light) or through the external charger. I'll be calling to request a full refund because I don't want to go through a third batch.
nequiem
I would caution anyone considering buying these batteries.  I had bought three and had to return all three because they did not hold a charge.  I have since gotten the second batch from the company and they are still bad. mad.gif  It wouldn't charge inside my zaurus (flashing light) or through the external charger.  I'll be calling to request a full refund because I don't want to go through a third batch.

I bought two BLO6 batteries two weeks ago from laptops4less for my 5500. Do not hold charge very long. I was thinking maybe I just need to charge them regularly and they will get better, but two weeks of charges and they still run down quicker than the original. I guess it's a hit or miss thing. mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.