Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C3100 Newbie's Stupid Question :)
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > C1000/3x00 General discussions
aka-ranma
Hi guys, I recently got a Zaurus C3100 w/ Wi-fi card. I am a total Linux newbie, so I have a really dumb question if you don't mind. It already has 4gb, but I want to add more memory. So, can I add another microdrive to the CF slot? And there is no limit to the size of the card, right? Like 8gb for ex.

Thanks in advance smile.gif
adf
QUOTE(aka-ranma @ Mar 6 2006, 07:15 AM)
Hi guys, I recently got a Zaurus C3100 w/ Wi-fi card.  I am a total Linux newbie, so I have a really dumb question if you don't mind.  It already has 4gb, but I want to add more memory.  So, can I add another microdrive to the CF slot?  And there is no limit to the size of the card, right?  Like 8gb for ex.

Thanks in advance smile.gif

my 6 gig external works in the cf slot
aka-ranma
So, 8gb should work too, straight out of the box, right? Thanks for the info smile.gif
km2783
Should work as long as it is a 3.3V card, according to the tech specs. 3.3V or 3.3V/5.0V cards should work, while 5V only cards will not work.
aka-ranma
Tks for the tip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.