Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bluetooth Keyboards
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Nokia Tablet
What kind of bluetooth keyboards does everyone use with there 770? If you could just post the brand and model of your keyboard and a quick review of it and maybe a link that would be great. I am looking for a good keyboard for my 770 which is being shipped to me as i type. biggrin.gif Thanks in advance.
I was thinking about getting the Think Outside Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard. It looks pretty good. Anyone have any experience with this keyboard and the 770?
The ThinkOutside Stowaway Bluetooth keyboard works pretty well. It is a nice combination with the 770 -- the nokia sits in its stand like it was made for it.

However, be aware that there is no number row -- so you will need to use the two colored function keys to get numbers and some other characters. Also the forward slash (/) is to the right of the right_shift key instead of to the left as on keyboards I use the most -- so I sometimes hit the wrong key.
I am going to go with the Nokia wireless foldaway bluetooth keyboard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2016 Invision Power Services, Inc.