Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bluetooth Keyboards
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Nokia Tablet
lemur
What kind of bluetooth keyboards does everyone use with there 770? If you could just post the brand and model of your keyboard and a quick review of it and maybe a link that would be great. I am looking for a good keyboard for my 770 which is being shipped to me as i type. biggrin.gif Thanks in advance.
lemur
I was thinking about getting the Think Outside Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard. http://www.thinkoutside.com/products/xtbtu...bt_product.html It looks pretty good. Anyone have any experience with this keyboard and the 770?
mars
The ThinkOutside Stowaway Bluetooth keyboard works pretty well. It is a nice combination with the 770 -- the nokia sits in its stand like it was made for it.

However, be aware that there is no number row -- so you will need to use the two colored function keys to get numbers and some other characters. Also the forward slash (/) is to the right of the right_shift key instead of to the left as on keyboards I use the most -- so I sometimes hit the wrong key.
lemur
I am going to go with the Nokia wireless foldaway bluetooth keyboard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.