My heart tells me a 760-or-860 ::: altho I don't know what difference they have between them?
I have a 5600 now : which I want to dedicate to development for Wapaton (now abandoned) and OZ
I am wanting to replace my old laptop: this Z will do everything that I need it to do. So I would like the following functionality: Is this possible with the C*60s' What are your suggestions
- Opera (is there an arm binary with the regular built-in email client for opera?)
- Gaim / Kinkatta (I need aim+msn)
- VNC (viewer only I need to remote admin mac+win)
- AbiWord ?
- Ethereal (i'd settle for tcpdump)
- Mediaplayer (kino? xmms? mlayer?)
- I just need to mp3 playback, but video would be good for tutorials
- IR (what infared tools work? remote??)
- SNES (is there enough power to avoid lag?)
- Basic Calculator
- Basic Timer (stopwatch fucntions)
I do alot of websearching, and I need to be able to constantly check online for things. I have a Linksys CF card, that should work fine. I would like to be able to use the Z as a USB storage device ::: but I suppose I could live without it if need be.
The Z scene seems to have moved to a new HardWare generation, and nothing is being supported for 5600's anymore. If I want to stay in the scene (and I love my Z) then it appears to be time for an upgrade. My gf is in Japan right now, so I'm hoping I can somehow find a good deal. But what would be best for me? I've never looked for C series before: Please help inform me about what software problems you have run across, and which Z you feel has the largest support base in English speaking regions.