Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C3100 And Musicplayer V2.0.0
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > C1000/3x00 General discussions
BarrySamuels
I recently installed MusicPlayer v1.0.0 by mistake not realising that it was already installed as part of the software that's on the Zaurus when it's new and now the newly installed version gives me a "segmentation fault". sad.gif

I also tried to install v2.0.0 from the Sharp site but that won't install because it's looking for 'C3000' and mine is a C3100.

Can anyone tell me how to get the original version or how to get the v2 to install please.
jpmatrix
i already heard about that problem with the 3100.. did you do a forum search ?

anyway i'm having a problem with musicplayer v2.0 too on my slc3000 : it doesn't launch anymore since i updated it ! if i launch it from the command line i get this error:
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 62 : elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion '! bad dynamic tag' failed

anyone could help ??
BarrySamuels
QUOTE(jpmatrix @ Mar 27 2006, 10:16 AM)

Yes I did do a forum search but the results were all from people with C3000s which install without problems (apparently).
Meanie
QUOTE(BarrySamuels @ Mar 27 2006, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE(jpmatrix @ Mar 27 2006, 10:16 AM)

Yes I did do a forum search but the results were all from people with C3000s which install without problems (apparently).

get the one that is on the cacko feed.
BarrySamuels
QUOTE(Meanie @ Mar 27 2006, 11:39 AM)
get the one that is on the cacko feed.

Thanks Meanie - that did the trick. smile.gif I don't know why I didn't see the one on the Cacko feed before as that is where I got the MusicPlayer v1.0. Ah well.

It installed without problems and it works. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.