I have an SL-C3000 and would like to optimize it hardware-wise.
I'd like to know if the following is possible (please let me know if one of the points is not possible):
* Trade it with someone against an SL-C1000 (who would be willing to trade?) and use the 1000 as the basis for the following:
* implant an USB bluetooth dongle (which one is best?)
* implant an USB WLAN dongle (which one is best?)
* Use a 4GB CF card or microdrive externally via slot as storage
* Use SD card >1GB as storage (does the new driver work flawlessly?)
* Run Cacko 1.23 ROM on it using the built-in BT and WLAN
* Run pdaXrom on it using the built-in BT and WLAN
* Still using the external USB client and host ports normally for peripheral devices such as mouse, keyboard, USB storage...
This would allow me to use the most recent ROM developments, which are not available for the SL-C3000, allow for easier file transfer and backups, since the large storage is not built-in but removable, and it would allow to use the wireless technologies without swapping any cards.
Thanks for any hints