1. gomunicator still won't fricken work >.<
2. the supposed USB "Storage" mode resets back to Usb ethernet when I close the USB settings window.
3. No FileManager as standard (AT ALL!), or even the libraries to install it.
4. No INIT (What the. . ?)
5. No nice-and-easy Reboot button
6. No SD card Mount/Unmount applet.
7. Network setup applet doesn't recognise CF Serial Modem (installed on /dev/ttyS3)
8. No Cardctl
9. You can't select which side Panel Icons sit on.
10. Programs that are running don't show up on the taskbar
So nothing particularly terrible, apart from init, netsetup applet, unmounter and cardctl. . How come there's no init or cardctl? That's insane!
I miss my QT, and am trying to find the odds and ends to let me reflash, but it's got potential, even if it's currently useless to me. XD
The login manager is great, the sharp rom barely even has one after all.
The general desktop interface is an imporvement, although I sortof miss the tabs, especially the file browser tab.
Supports additional features that the sharp rom doesn't, even if none of them work on my PDA.
You wanna be a real geek? use GPE. I just can;t afford the time right now to fiddle.