I have corresponded with Guylhem on progess of this ROM. He has agreed to attempt to fix the bugs in 1.0RC4. List your bugs here in the format below per Guylhem's instructions. I will edit this post to keep an edited list of bugs so they can be easilly accessed.
Format (he needs):
- a list of the bugs
- a way to reproduce themg
- their importance (high, med, low)
NOTE: I personally i have not confirmed all bugs listed below. If someone sees a bug i have listed that is not correct please inform me by way of this thread or PM. Thanks.
List of Bugs for 1.0RC4:
1. Wifi (High)
- Unable to connect using the "any" ssid name. Name must be specified in order to connect to the access point. Also unable to get dhcp to function. Must hardcode IP in the script. Would like to have the Network setup GUI and connection manager working.
- Include working WEP scrips. Supposedly working fix is located here.
2. CF Bluetooth drivers (high)
- See post here. The blue tooth modules seem to be missing. Include newest version of Bluez.
3. Recursive symlink to Documents folder (high)
- Path to /home/zaurus/Documents is circular symlink to itself.
- easily fixed. Just deletet the folder and recreate a new one.
4. Fonts fixed (medium)
- Using "think fonts" causes font corruption. Also Right and left hand fonts need to be included.
5. SD fix (high)
- Unable to install programs to SD card and SD cards not being automounted.
6. Battery Applet (medium)
- Battery applet granular display of % batter left disapears after reboots. Second battery in Sled is not registered when connected.
- Gant theme was installed when granular bug occured. Not sure if the theme is the culprit or not?
7. IPKG install (high)
- Many report lockups using the GUI to install ipkg. Have to reset and reboot.
8. PC sync (meduim)
- Unable to sync with qtopia desktop or link to PC with samba
9. Tab editor (low)
- unable to delete icons using the built in tab editor. Able to add new ones and modify existing ones though.
10. Update program versions (low)
- Update Zeditor version
- Update and add IRK keyboard drivers
11. Qtopia reboot on KO/PI alarm (low)
- Qtopia reboots after alarm notification in KO/PI
12. 2b driver (med)
- I belive that Cresho has extracted the 2gb driver out of his C3200. Others have confirmed it works on other C3xxx/C1xxx.
13. Support for USB ethernet (low)
- Not sure if this works currently?