Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Build Of Qt/e For Testing
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > Angstrom & OpenZaurus
Hrw
This directory/feed contain libqte2 rebuild for all OZ supported machines. Users of OpenZaurus 3.5.4/3.5.4.1 are requested to install it and tell does it works or not for them.

We want to have it tested before it will be added into upgrades feed.

the ROAD GmbH (www.road-gmbh.de) was kind enough to give their fixes 
to the kernel-keymap patch back to the community. I finally found the 
time to merge these fixes back into our copy of the kernel-keymap.patch.

I'm glad we have fixes for:

-Workaround broken KeyMaps. This means no more 'dead' keyboards for Opie users *yipee*
        -Fix handling of function keys
        -Fix handling of NumLock keys
        -Fix handling of Auto Repeats
        -Handle keys >  7Bit
        -Add Handling for ShiftL and ShiftR modifiers
        -many more small fixes.

The keyboard support now is way more mature than it was before. I 
would like to thank the ROAD GmbH and I personally wish them good 
luck on their product and I sincerly hope they will release it soon!
enodr
QUOTE(Hrw @ Apr 3 2006, 06:02 AM)
This directory/feed contain libqte2 rebuild for all OZ supported machines. Users of OpenZaurus 3.5.4/3.5.4.1 are requested to install it and tell does it works or not for them.

Maybe a stupid question but... what is libqte2 usefull for? Running apps made for QTopia?
Hrw
OPIE base on it
Snappy
By keyboard, are we referring to the built-in keyboards? Or IR keyboards? such as Belkin F8U1500? biggrin.gif
Hrw
I meant keyboard - from kernel view built-in keyboard is keyboard, on-screen keys (which are enabled in 3.5.4.1-alpha2/GPE) are keyboard too. With kbdd/zkbdd even irda/bt/serial keyboard will be keyboard for kernel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.