Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where To Find Gobject-query And Glib-genmarshal?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
Meanie
I am trying to build gnome-vfs-2.10.0 but I got stuck because make cannot find glib-mkenums. Apparently, it is a perl script but it is nowhere to be found on my system nor is it in the FileList for the feeds sad.gif
Meanie
QUOTE(Meanie @ Apr 4 2006, 04:47 PM)
I am trying to build gnome-vfs-2.10.0 but I got stuck because make cannot find glib-mkenums. Apparently, it is a perl script but it is nowhere to be found on my system nor is it in the FileList for the feeds sad.gif

ok, found gimp-mkenums which does the same thing and now its compiling....
Cresho
you crazy guy..... smile.gif
Meanie
QUOTE(Cresho @ Apr 5 2006, 03:29 PM)
you crazy guy..... smile.gif

well, I need one that is compatible with X/Qt, otherwise there will be no updated version of gnumeric on xqt.
desertrat
QUOTE(Meanie @ Apr 5 2006, 05:19 AM)
QUOTE(Meanie @ Apr 4 2006, 04:47 PM)

ok, found gimp-mkenums which does the same thing and now its compiling....

Not sure whether it's of any help but if you install the cross compiler package you would find:
/opt/cross/arm/3.4.5-xscale-softvfp/bin/glib-mkenums

-- cheers
Meanie
I was able to build libgnomevfs-2 on pdaXrom using the native compiler smile.gif however, it linked in a dependency on glibc 2.2.3 sad.gif
Meanwhile I have rebuild my zgcc 2.95-2 compiler with X headers etc.. and was able to compile libgnomevfs-2 on my Sharp distro and glibc 2.2.2. seems like i also need to build gtk+ 2.6.2 and then hopefully I will be able to run all pdaXrom apps on Xqt but now I am missing
gobject-query and glib-genmarshal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.