Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Login Manager?
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Software
CaptainDondo
I know this is a bit weird, but....

We (my wife and I) use our Zaurus to keep track of trips, check our email, etc. We bought it to replace a full-size laptop. As such it would be really handy to have two different configurations on it....

So I'm looking for a "user manager" or "login manager", something that would allow us to have two different setups based on the user who is logged in....

Is this even possible?

I guess I am looking for something like gdm, but lightweight.... Security is not really an issue, this is more of a convenience and look and feel thing...

--Yan
bluedevils
what rom are you using? pdaxrom and OZ gpe should have that, but the sharp rom only runs as zaurus afaik
CaptainDondo
QUOTE(bluedevils @ Apr 7 2006, 09:03 AM)
what rom are you using?  pdaxrom and OZ gpe should have that, but the sharp rom only runs as zaurus afaik

I am using the stock Sharp 1.02 JP ROM. I'm a bit leery of changing the ROM until I figure out how to fully backup the current config....

Basically I have a stock SL-C3100, with a few minor additions/updates, such as ssh and Opera, and bi-lingual menus...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.