Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Uk Zug Meeting
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Regional User Groups > Europe User Groups > UK
anyone interested in seeing if there's scope for a UK ZUG meeting sometime this year?

I was thinking that if we all chose to go the same day to one of the linux expos, we could meet up, all six of us :-/
How about linuxworldexpo 2006? 25th to 26th October at Olympia2 which are Wednesday and Thursday.

Pre-register and get free tickets!

I would like to humbly suggest meeting for 12:00 i.e. lunch at a nearby pub on either day but wednesday preferred (given that some people won't be able to make wednesday).

Z users to be identified by people wandering around with their Z's making the pinging noises of Kismet sniffing interesting traffic!
Sounds like an idea, I will see if I can get work to send me smile.gif
I'd definitely be interested but since I seem to have pretty much zero free time these days I can't make any promises.
I'm interested, but will have to check closer the time to see what I have on by way of work.

sounds vaguely promising then....

/me checks horizon for flying pigs

and we'll see if Sharp have a stand there selling the next generation of wireless enabled Zaurus then :-P
Yes, I'm up for this too. I've never seen another human Zaurist in my life. (I hope I'm not prejudging you guys by lumping you in with the humans.)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2016 Invision Power Services, Inc.