Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Uk Zug Meeting
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Regional User Groups > Europe User Groups > UK
speculatrix
anyone interested in seeing if there's scope for a UK ZUG meeting sometime this year?

I was thinking that if we all chose to go the same day to one of the linux expos, we could meet up, all six of us :-/
speculatrix
How about linuxworldexpo 2006? 25th to 26th October at Olympia2 which are Wednesday and Thursday.

Pre-register and get free tickets!
http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/page.cfm/A.../PreRegID=1/t=m

I would like to humbly suggest meeting for 12:00 i.e. lunch at a nearby pub on either day but wednesday preferred (given that some people won't be able to make wednesday).

Z users to be identified by people wandering around with their Z's making the pinging noises of Kismet sniffing interesting traffic!
Rev.Tigger
Sounds like an idea, I will see if I can get work to send me smile.gif
TimW
I'd definitely be interested but since I seem to have pretty much zero free time these days I can't make any promises.
lardman
I'm interested, but will have to check closer the time to see what I have on by way of work.

Si
speculatrix
sounds vaguely promising then....

/me checks horizon for flying pigs

and we'll see if Sharp have a stand there selling the next generation of wireless enabled Zaurus then :-P
masanga
Yes, I'm up for this too. I've never seen another human Zaurist in my life. (I hope I'm not prejudging you guys by lumping you in with the humans.)

Nick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.