Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wifi Problem
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Security and Networking
DHG
Hello Everybody,

I've got a brand new C1000 and a D-link DCF660W wifi CF Card.
I'm digging the web for three days now and I don't find any solution aplying to my problem.
I've done everything in the Network app, redone it even a few times but nothing !
The green light on the card dont even blink, and my zaurus tells me "network offline".
My AP is an Airport express box from Apple and on that side everything seems to work fine.
Please someone HEEEEEEELP
Snappy
Chances are that the card is not detected right and no driver is loaded. I'm trying to get my prism2.5 card to work as well.

What ROM are u using? Original Sharp ROM?

http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=19794&hl=
dhns
QUOTE(DHG @ Apr 14 2006, 10:14 AM)
Hello Everybody,

I've got a brand new C1000 and a D-link DCF660W wifi CF Card.
I'm digging the web for three days now and I don't find any solution aplying to my problem.
I've done everything in the Network app, redone it even a few times but nothing !
The green light on the card dont even blink, and my zaurus tells me "network offline".
My AP is an Airport express box from Apple and on that side everything seems to work fine.
Please someone HEEEEEEELP

1. does the CF symbol show up in the status bar?
2. Try cardctl config, cardctl status, cardctl ident to find if the PCMCIA driver recognizes the card properly

-- hns
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.