Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures Of A C1000/c3x00 Display
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Hardware Mods
guylhem
Hello

The screen hack may be put on hold while I try to figure out what happened (I hate it when I don't understand how I broke something), but I'm not giving up that easily.

I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the C1000/C3x00 display internals, or could take some ?

What I need is simply pictures of the opened display, to look at the connectors size, etc. and create new plans for this screen hack project.

Guylhem
Legodude522
QUOTE(guylhem @ Apr 26 2006, 07:29 AM)
Hello

The screen hack may be put on hold while I try to figure out what happened (I hate it when I don't understand how I broke something), but I'm not giving up that easily.

I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the C1000/C3x00 display internals, or could take some ?

What I need is simply pictures of the opened display, to look at the connectors size, etc. and create new plans for this screen hack project.

Guylhem
How much you want to see? Just with the back off? I don't want to pull my screen apart. I do that in Palms but I wouldn't want to do that in my Zaurus.
CoreDump
QUOTE(Legodude522 @ Jun 2 2006, 11:56 AM)
Hello

Guylhem
How much you want to see? Just with the back off? I don't want to pull my screen apart. I do that in Palms but I wouldn't want to do that in my Zaurus.

Maybe this could be of use: http://hentges.net/tmp/photos/Akita/
johnla
QUOTE(CoreDump @ Jun 2 2006, 06:20 AM)
QUOTE(Legodude522 @ Jun 2 2006, 11:56 AM)
Hello

Guylhem

Maybe this could be of use: http://hentges.net/tmp/photos/Akita/

http://forum.palmislife.com/viewthread.php?tid=46721
pics galore of the internals
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.